Acknowledgement and Acceptance of General Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Habit Financial Pty Ltd, ABN 89 160 809 012. Your access to this site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document. Your use of, and/or access to, this site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these general conditions. Habit Financial Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these general conditions at any time.
Ownership of Content
The materials displayed on this site including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks (if any) on this site (“Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise.You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by Habit Financial Pty Ltd. You may view this site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this website solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you keep all content intact and in the same form as presented on this site (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).You must not use this site or the information on this site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Habit Financial Pty Ltd or which is prohibited by the general conditions.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information contained on this site is provided by Habit Financial Pty Ltd in good faith. The information is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date indicated in the respective sections of this site. Neither Habit Financial Pty Ltd nor any of its Directors or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including by negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information. In the case of goods or services supplied or offered by Habit Financial Pty Ltd or any of its Directors or employees, liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at Habit Financial Pty Ltd option to either: (a) the supply of the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again; or (b) the payment of the cost of having the goods (or equivalent goods) or services supplied again.
General Advice Warning
Any advice containing this website is of a general nature only and does not take into account your circumstances or needs. You must decide if this information is suitable to your personal situation or seek advice. Prior to investing in any particular product, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement.
What should I do if I have a complaint?
If you have any complaints about the services provided to you, please contact us at the following address:
Mandalay Wealth Management
PO Box 8037
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Phone: 02 8213 2999
Email: Habit Financial Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site. Neither Habit Financial Pty Ltd nor its Authorised Representatives warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use.
Habit Financial Pty Ltd nor its Authorised Representatives:
- Do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
- May change and update the information from time to time;
- Make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site; and
- Own the copyright in the information in this site.
- Any trade marks appearing in this site are the trade marks of a member of the group or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear in this site.
Users of this site must not:
- Do anything to alter or modify the information in this site;
- Use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
- Distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
- Post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect in this site.